Sunday 6 April 2008

World Title Claims and site update

Today I have been working some more on the website and the glossary is up and running. I have had to become more realistic about the encyclopedia section of the website. I still plan to build one but it is going to be an ongoing project rather than a launch feature of the site. My article on the claims of the various world heavyweight championships is to be a ten part series ( I didn't plan a round number like that - it just seems to work out that way!) I have published the first part which is the introduction and framework for my article, you can read the first section here on my website.

I got a fair amount done on the site today since it was blowing a blizzard here in Scotland today so it wasn't really an outdoor day!

Let me know what you think.

Wrestling Booker


Niche Blog Directory

Blog Directory

No comments: