Friday 25 April 2008

Back on the go!

Well, that's all the exams over and I can relax a bit again. The site is starting to attract more hits than I had expected this far!
I have been busy today doing some more of my other web site project. I am still not ready to release the name of it but it should be live in the not too distant future. I am very excited about it as it takes a different look at the world than Wrestling Booker.
The fifth article in my series is taking a bit longer to complete than the others since I am having to do a lot more research in areas that are harder to find than the first ones required. I guess this means it will be even more important when it is finished but it is challenging to get the information collected and verified.
I hope to contribute more soon to the site than I have in the last week or so and hopefully more of you will find the time to let me know what you think of it.

No comments: